For all your hot water needs.
iStore Electric Heat Pump
Reduce Your Hot Water Bill Up to 70%
At Water Workx Plumbing, we use state-of-the-art iStore technology that will clobber your electricity costs effectively using renewable energy.
Powered by electricity or solar energy, the iStore’s dynamic efficiency can reduce your hot water heating costs by up to 70%, utilising intelligent technology which converts air into hot water via the transfer of thermal energy.
By reducing hot water heating consumption by two thirds from conventional electric or gas storage systems and CO2 emissions by 4 tonnes – installing an iStore Electric Heat Pump could save you up to $1,000 per year on your energy bills.
How It Works
- A fan draws in air, containing heat energy, across the evaporator
- The evaporator turns the liquid refrigerant into a gas
- The compressor pressurises the refrigerant into a hot gas
- The hot gas inside the condenser coil heats the water inside the coil-wrapped tank
- The refrigerant reverts back to a liquid after heating the water and continues to the evaporator for the process to start again
- The cycle continues until the set target temperature is achieved.
- As water is used in the home, the cycle will restart once the temperature in the tank has dropped 11 degrees below the target temperature.
Electric Hot Water Installations
Super easy to maintain, Electric Hot Water systems could be a great way to minimise costs while getting you the right temperature. With sizes ranging from 25L to 400L in all brands and models – our team can help select and install the right Electric Hot Water solution for you.